Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedgits

Okay... the new toy in our house was something Jeremy received for his birthday. It was something we discovered at the Smith house a couple years ago... okay, maybe it was only last year. Bethie was in love with them at the time, but everyone seemed to have an eye out anyway.

So, Wedgits came to our house.... The jury's still out, but we think we like them better then (dare I say) Legos!

Here's just a few of the things we've done with them:

And I love that everyone can enjoy them... yes, they do make a 1+ type (soft block style) and a 2+ type (larger for little hands style), but as you can tell, Peter has no problems with these ones. And I have no problem with them being played around C. (the baby we watch). Lots of fun... another way to manipulate and build (The frog even "jumps" with a little help). They are, however, large... when compared to Legos.

The kids are looking forward to adding to the set... so many add ons... Gabi can't wait for the wheels... I want more pieces... yes, I'll confess, I spent a good couple of hours playing with my kids building things! (But then again, Bob spent an hour or so the first night we got them... so it's not just me!)

No comments: